The new Parallel Kit for iQ2000 Portable Inverter Connects two iQ2000 Generators for twice the power!
The optional Parallel Kit allows you to connect two iQ2000 inverter generators together for twice the power when needed. The extra wattage gives you the ability to run more power intensive appliances such as air conditioners.
Connecting two iQ2000 inverter generators is a cost effective way to get up to 3200 running watts without buying a heavier and more expensive generator.
- 30-Amp 120V Twistlock Receptacle (L5-30R)
- Easily powers a manual transfer switch for emergency use
- Use a 30A RV TT-30R adapter (Sold Separately) for RV applications
- Gives you the flexibility of running both generators or just one
- Kit attaches via, standard 3-Prong plug
Only for use with a Generac iQ2000 Inverter Generator (model 6866)